Price: TBD - Tentative price is $1995 per person, double occupancy (tentative price is based on airfare into Reno. We are working on getting air into Bishop Airport, which is closer but will cost more - we don't know how much yet). 32 spots available
** If the Club needs to cancel 90 days or less prior to departure due to government restrictions (i.e., COVID-19), there will be a non-refundable administration fee of $60 per person retained by the tour operator.
**All participants must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus and in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations in effect at the time of the trip in order to participate.
- Round-trip air from Laguardia to Reno
- Round-trip ground transportation from Reno to Mammoth
- 7-nights lodging at the Mammoth Mountain Inn (Ski in/ski out)
- 5 of 6 day lift ticket (no-lift discount is $378). 6th day adult, add $74; 5 of 6 day senior (65+), subtract $69; 6th day senior, add $63 (to senior rate); Age 80+ skis for free. Mammoth is included on the IKON Base Pass (unlimited access) so subtract $378 from the price if you have an IKON Pass.
- Breakfast on the first morning after arrival (burritos and coffee). Note that breakfast is not included on other days, but the resort is providing a $100 Mountain Resort credit for each guest that can be used at any mountain shops and restaurants.
- 1 Group dinner
Single supplement is $705
Club membership ($35) is required for all trips. A deposit of $1000 is due upon sign up. Please make check(s) payable to Cresthaven Ski Club.
Trip Leader: Jim Masterson
Address to send deposit:
9-40 College Place
College Point, NY 11356